Max just turned one today! (March 8, 2021)
He came from Evita x Aero, he was purple boy.
I was supposed to get an August puppy but with the early days of covid (before everyone in the world decided they wanted a dog) you called and said you had puppies available for May if I wanted one. Well, the rest is history.
He is so perfect. He is very easy going and nothing bothers him or phases him. He comes to TJ Maxx with me and home depot and everyone he meets always states what a handsome boy he is. We have a large secluded field at the end of my road and some nice woods he spends his time running through. He is SUCH a water boy which is amazing because I am a water girl. We go on beach walks all the time and in areas with little to no waves he goes for a swim. My sister has two dogs so he gets to play often with them along with other dogs in controlled environments.
Some Fun Facts about my Nug:
- He skips every other stair unless it’s meal time then it’s every two stairs
- He slept the night on his second day home
- Whenever he successfully catches a tennis ball he does a victory lap and gets really proud of himself
- We have always practiced healing on both sides but when he heals to the right he walks perpendicular to me criss crossing his legs as he walks.
- Whenever he gets excited he grabs a toy and does these deep raspy awooos. I LIVE for these. They make me smile.
Thank you for letting me take home one of your puppies. I wouldn’t have been able to get through covid without him and I certainly cannot imagine life without him.